We have created the Sportplan Student Centre to offer schools a cost effective way to allow all students access to Sportplan's drills, drawing tools and to get experience of lesson planning.
Privacy is always a primary concern when purchasing software for students. Our student centre gives a school a single point of access for all students, with students being asked for no personal information. They are asked to create a profile name (which can be anything) and choose a memorable phrase.
The Student Centre is available as a ï¿½50 add-on with any School License.
What do I get with Student Centre?
- License for all Students to use Sportplan each with their own private workspace
What can a student do with Sportplan?
- Access the Sportplan Library of 15,000 sports exercises in 16 different sports, all explained clearly and demonstrated with Animation and Video
- Ability to write their own lesson plans and coaching sessions
- Draw their own sports diagrams and upload video
- Print, Share by email or Download their work as PDF
- All work is saved in their personal workspace, accesible from home or school
if you would like more information about the Sportplan Student Centre, simply email email@example.com
- For more information of Sportplan for Schools
- 1-Click Sharing
- How are you doing Lesson Observation?
- Save Time, Drink Coffee, Teach Sport
- Workspace for GCSE & A Level Students
- Introduction to Schools Packages SportsHub
- Keep your students engaged and building participation
- Get the Sportplan App
- Flipped Teaching, have you tried it?
- How does your PE Dept Share Best Practice?
- More details on Mobile
See a complete overview of what you get with Sportplan for Schools. See Video